At Interactions we have unrivalled industry expertise in the following areas. These are the areas where we really shine, and where we demonstrate our experience and knowledge in a way that others can only dream of. These include:
- Research design, Data Collection and Processing
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Focus Groups & In-depth Interviews
- On-street, Doorstep, Online & Phone Surveys
- Service Delivery measurements
- Adherence to standards and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring and Tracking
- Stakeholder Consultation and Community Engagement
- Behaviour Change Programmes
- Marketing and Advertising research
- Proposal Writing and Project Coordination
- Communications, Dissemination and Awareness Raising
- User Needs, Acceptance and Evaluation
Across these areas we provide a multitude of services within the fields of Research, Communication, and Evaluation as well as Project Co-ordination and Business Case Development.
And even if at first glance our areas of expertise don’t appear to cover your particular needs, let’s still be sure to talk, because we’re confident that we’ll have the skills and knowledge to match your requirements.